04 April 2010

bad luck..miss u...


Today my siblings.mum n me went to visit my daddy grave(chinming). i woke up at 5 n help mum prepared.we moved to semenyih is around 7 something.....on the way we went there...suddenly the radio keep on and off... maybe sot sot dei d guar... then 5 mins later the aircond cant work properly....NVM la mybe tis car too old d...about 1KM to reach thre,suddenly....car broke down......somemore the road is one way oni.... lucky we saw a junction so me n danny faster push it by the side....many kampung people pass by n asked what was happend....and they keep checked the car....meanwhile waiting my uncle to n cum fix it.......after he came, we decided to go pray dad 1st then oni cum bak c the car...
we reached there about 12pm...
dad> no matter hw hard the road... i promise u tat i will take care of mummy n my bro n siss...
i will study hard...wont let people look down at us..... i want my family to live comfortable...
i also will take care mama n ah kong....i will study hard hard to take care them....wont let
people bully...but pa....pliz gv me the strength...to overcome each obstacles tat need
face....papa just rest in peace...i love u! and i miss u!!