14 May 2010

Im useless,failure..I don't know who am I!

I don't know who am i...im too useless...all people blaming me(maybe is my fault)...i cant be a good,caring and a soft girlfriend towards him....Im too busy with my daily tasks and my school activities...even study I also no time for it...These makes me can't see u or accompany you longer or everyday...but please, I won't stop those jobs when u asked me to do so...because i need to give cooperation to the teachers and my responsibility toward my junior be4 my retirement...but! its doesn't mean that i dont care about you or did not love you... don't you think that my heart will happy staying back at the school? Every moments,i will think of you...i wan quickly finish my work so that i can accompany you...but i cant do it...sorry...

sometime when u ask something...i will not give because we are in the public, i no mood or i too shy le...u think am very brave ar?tell u im not! other things im yes! I hate people cabar me!!!

erm...sometimes when i ask you what you doing and you will answered me nothing....wht is nothing?sitting?sleeping?eating?on9-ing?chating? at least u got do something right ? if you ask me wht am i doing,..and i answer you im doing nothing nothing and nothing...wht will you feel?

im trying to be a better gf but..its seems like it does not work at all...if i make you feel not comfortable and always feel hurt..pls tell me...so that we can separate..i rather hurt myself!
tell me if 1 day u will regret! b4 couple I ord told you that i dont have time..coz im damn busy at school ,n u will regret one day if u really wan me to become ur gf...so now...wht you feel?
regreting? no? yes? ask urself...

you din trust me also..i love you...do u trust that??? i not scared o not trust you...but i dunwan do any mistake..we r still a student!!!! pls behave!!! if i say no means no!!u ask me why again ..my an still the same...n u ord promised me not to do that!!!

do you know that my friends all saying that we r a sweet couples?? idk why...even my juniors also saids that...but do you think we are?

i cant go out le....paling jauh pun only ioi ....since i was admitted to the hosp...my family gives me a counseling sesion..no redbox..no mid...no more going out...im too over ed...always went out...im too over!!! i dont have time for my family too!!

i even dont have the time with my best friend!! khye yeng....im sorry ....bcoz of bf...i damdai you....hope our friendship will be longer.....coz you un me well....better thn family...all la! you helped me alot...is damn alot!!!


i dont know what should i do....mybe i will focus on my study!! gambahteh!!


sorry loh yoon hee....im a stupid n useless gf....
im sorry......im not a understanding gf....
im sorry coz i din care for u ...
im sorry ....forgive me everything i noe im wrong!!! my fault!!! sorrry!!!

im alicia
mang
sensitive
hot tempered
stress
busy
its me...dont ask me to change to the other alicia....i cnt do it..accpt who am i ma?... do u still wanna love me?? or asking me to marry u?
gonna stop here....bye blog..muack!