16 August 2010

PLKN again...

I flash back the moment when i knew that he was so lucky to be chosen as a part of national service trainer... this moment being flash back because today my school had announce the name's lists of NS.
one of my closest friend is brenda! she was chosen too......she was like damn excited at 1st. but now i can see that she is not happy with that.never mind la.....i waiting u here to come out then go sing k .gai gai...k?

yoon hee...my darling...
i hope when u go there that time and come back that time...ur heart still have me ..
but if things happen.....i wont blame you also...
because i understand...
but i just wanna tell you...
3 months...i can wait.....
because...i love you
i hope tht bad things wont be happen...
when u come out ...we r still couple...
just wanna say if things wanna happen....just let it be.....
we cant control alot.....
have to accept....
dun worry......I LOVE YOU