11 September 2010

AMBITION(s)

hope i will be there one day....

Everyone have thier own ambition as a way to lead them to achive their dreams and succeed .
I bet nowadays youngster really lost when the erlderly ask them " WHAT IS UR AMBITION CHILD?"

TOTALLY BLUR . So do i.

I remember when i was small that time my ambition is to be an air stewardess, and actually i dont know what is it until my daddy told me only i realize. To be an air stewardess u must have the height and else u also have to be pretty! you must also know many languages as you can so that you can communicate easily with the person.

so i told myself to change my ambition since i dont have the height and im not pretty.
i have choose some.
  1. teacher
  2. businesswoman
  3. doctor
  4. lawyer
so...what can i choose?
being a teacher....must have the patient
being a businesswoman.......must know that field well..able to sacrifice
being a doctor......too late im not in science stream
being a lawyer.....talk...fight! yes i can!

now im big yet mature enough...
have to start thinking about it...
i think my i like business ..yet i love law....
if i got the chance....i will like to choose law........study abroad at UK....
if no....i will go to business .......... study at local colleges or universities...