04 September 2010

Kuala Lumpur here i come.....

Today woke up by miss brenda msg......haha...feel damn faint....and i felt so wrong.... i duno where should i go....since i told him i cant go there....so i followed brenda and khye yeng....

i was late....we had plan that 12.30pm will reach there....unfortunately , i forget to bring my purse.....aiyo.....thats why im late....brenda named me as big head har jor....haiz....

then when i get into the bus.....i was thinking that am i going to the right direction??hurm...whatever la....im in the bus heading to kl central ....brenda and me took the same bus....

today dont know what happend.......so many fishy and funny things happend.....

  1. i cant understand what the sales girl said.....(me: you come to my house?) actually is send to my house la...(sales girl: thx you...i will send it to your house (smiling))
  2. my pizza fly out while cutting it..haha
  3. brenda thought that the soap container is the place to open the basin ( the basin is auto function) haha
  4. khye yeng cut one piece one piece of pizza like a mummy feeding 'dao gei' eat pizza
  5. her knife not functioning well (why i can cut de)
  6. brenda kena rape from me
  7. brenda and me went to a wrong station to get the bus to puchong ( ahmoi tunggu sampai besok pagi pun xde bas )
  8. hold brenda hands when cross road....so chee gek....i hampir kena bang with satria.....huih!!!
i bought jo slipper,correction tape and a multi purpose file.....

a happy moment with them......love u miss khye yeng and miss brenda......


i felt sorry to him...i did not presence myself to the suprise party....i felt so guilty....i keep thinking all the time....i think i make the wrong step......

BUT......afta i gOt the replied.....i dont think i regret.......i had a wonderful time with my girl friend... the step tHAT i have taken is CORRECT.....IM NOT NEEDED THERE....