13 September 2010

outing

Today outing with Khye yeng, Wyane and Amy.and of course Yoon hee. Out off sudden another jimui came...Brenda Ng!

I left my house around 11.30am...and i took U69....while im waiting the bus to come...a taxi driver came and asked me whether i want use his service...i said no he keep asked me to followed....then i dont bother him until he went off....

I reached MV about 12++pm. Reached same time with him. BUt m earlier 2 minutes...hehe...
then we went in together and find Khye Yeng they all at MV food court....

After met them, me and darl went to redbox to check the time and the price. We can check in at 1pm.

After we settled booking....we went to Jeff (sai lou) 's k-room to visit them... we sang a few songs there.....haha....Jeff praised me sang perfectly......waw...thanks sai lou.....but i noe myself skill....ONE WORD= ZHAARRRR

when we wanna go in our k room.....yoon hee saids wanna go buy some tidbits....mybe he not enough eat just now.....nvm la......we went in the k room......then he came back...he put somethings in my bag.......i was like WHAT THE.......stop it la....

YOON HEE: PLS DUN WASTE MONEY JOR LA!!!!!! I KNOW U LOVE ME...JUST STOP IT LA.....

at the 1st i reli damn pissed off....khye yeng ask me to relax....alright......TRYING .....
i really dont want to receive until he asked...ok fine... fine.......last chance for u....


BUT anyway.... i wanna THANK YOU DARLING...........I WILL APPRECIATE IT......THX.....