17 September 2010

Piranha with boyfie!








today Puchong raining ....not so heavy la....because of this rain i sleep like pig and i woke up late. In addition yesterday i slept at 3am...SO is my fault of getting up late...Terpaksa skipped my add maths replacement class but never mind la....Goh Qai Ling also not going...hehehe..

But i have to attend history class (1-2.30pm) after the class i went to meet up Mr. Loh Yoon Hee a.k.a goulou..then we have decided to watch piranha at Mid Valley in the bus..
I heard that piranha is scary and very disgusted so i was scared before the movie start..(dun laugh mr loh)<

The movie not scary at all. One word! DISGUSTED!The human's body eaten by the pirahna....OMG....-vomit- the picture of the show is still in my head!
keep snatch my boyfie t-shirt and pull his neck to my head....cause....it is damn disgusting..I will rate this movie at 7 range 1-10...
cause i damn sad when the hero die after asking (where are the parent?) and die on the spot!it is funny for them...but it is SAD!
Boyfie accompanied me back to puchong. He wanted me to accompany him to ioi mall since we have the time. but i could not fulfill his favor. I'm sorry! i promised my mummy and granny i will be back home as fast as possible. After SPM we got the time k?and thanks for giving me to snatch your t shirt all the time in the hall! ur body got scar ma? hahaha.
last time our seat was 06 and 07 la........this time is 17 and 16 la.....aiyoyo....sweet memory