22 October 2010

last 2dys


WAS a sad day or happy day???...i have no idea....my bm and economy marks drop tarrerly ....i dont know how to study ed..sometimes i felt fed up to study...nevertheless ...i dnwan to give up just like that...i dunwan make my family and my boyfie feel disappointed on me....i promised myself to work hard and i dont want to care other people...gonna be selfish now...coz...when i helped , i get ntg.......at the end.....my marks drops....my tear wanna drop when i saw the marks...everyone higher than me....but i "tahan" coz i dunwan to show my sadness........




AFTER SCHOOL i went out with my darling yoon hee, his fren hoh kok leong, brenda, khye yeng, huimin, amy and weng yan......we watched "THE CHILD EYE".....i will rate it 3 stars...coz it was not scary at all.....only the sound effect make me curious and scared... western movie more "chee gek"....after movie....we went to arcade ...
after then...we eat baskin robbin and we went back oldtown for tuition (bm class) late for 3o minutes.....haha...ah gor asked me why so late oni at tuition...i told him i went out.....he speechless .....