27 November 2010

Speechless day.........sigh*

Today woke up early in the morning for tuition class....
mum, g.mum and my sis go Pj together with me....
they went pasar buy some house's uses & groceries....

actually today after tuition wanna go ioi mall study......but scred my mum will be there.....
so i decided study at home....but i heard tht mum not going anywhere....she cabut her gigi...haha.....
cnt talk...........
then....yoon hee told me tht he will come to ioi mall find me......
mybe i have the chance to study with him today...since my mum planned suddenly changed!
out of sudden,he sms-ed me and told me that he dunwan to come.. coz will make trouble for me.....
walao...i damn fuck up ed...until im speechless.....

then i decided to go there by myself......
mana tau he appear in front of me in 30 mins time,,,,,
I DAMN SPEECHLESS...
lucky im tired today.....
thts why i din scold u.....

and..thanks for ur day.........
love not one side sacrifice!