23 February 2011

puki malu




waiting the dishes to be serve



california soft shell crab



chick katsudon & kakiage don



choco banana



choco banana


the bill....scary....><


mid valley again...
i think u are the only one who will understand my post's title...lolx...
i coincidently scolded u this word......haha...
but i dont know why u laugh....

1st of all sorry tht i forgot to wear the ring..
and i changed the purse u a me because i have the feel to use back the old one...
it does not mean anything actually...
i remembered i got asked u before i changed..
u answered me that the purse is ord urs one...u can do it anything you want...
but just now u voice out your true words...
hurm...after i clean up i will use it back ....

today we din see movie...
we din do anything....
we just walk around and search my sport shoe...
but at the end....i din bought anything for myself...
bought a black shirt for you....( considered u bought it or i bought it?)
when i pay for his shirt that time...he put back his money to my wallet...
i asked him he said he din not did that...
i myself also forget how many red notes i brought out today...

hurm...
we have our dinner at sushi zanmai....
after our dinner we crazy around and he sent me back puchong...
every moment with u....is true...my valentine....