01 February 2011

last day of jan..

have fun with weng yan and khye yeng today...
1st ...weng yan and his bro come to puchong and fetch me to pj...
they went in the wrong taman.....
haha...1st time sit her's car....she drives crazily ...but i have fun with it..
she fetched me go p1 to pay my internet fee...then fetch her bro to catholic...
then we heading to oldtown to meet up khye yeng...
after we met up we go up AC and saw miss chow..we have a talked...

then we go mcd to find back our memories..
miss the moments..
miss the place tht i usually sit v my boyfie to finished up my homeworks...
before tht i saw suhaila working at the flower shop....haha...
she said tht puan azmah and cik roslina is inside....
we run away....lolx....

then we headed to huimin's house....all the gates locked...
khye yeng called huimin ...but she din pick up the call
then we headed to khye yeng house and went in for awhile....
chat v ky's aunt and grndma,....

about 5++pm we say bye bye to ky...
wy sent me until my front gate....
very thankful to her.....
and i admirer her braveness..
i shud follow her style...
but i can see tht she is hurt....
she told me she din cry at all...
but her heart is paining...
i hope she will enjoy her cny with her family at genting...
wish her all the best....
and friend forever......
good luck!!