25 February 2011

pyramid tower hotel

today woke up at 9am and straight away grab my towel...
after packing all those thing...
i went down to the dining hall and have my breakfast...
after breakfast i check all my list to make sure all my things are packed!

reach godmum's house around 11pm...
after teddy loh came...we went to pyramid hotel and waited for the winners to check in...

after all, we had our lunch at burger king...
after our lunch we walk in front of baskin robin...
guess what... i saw him!!!
huh.my feeling like going up and down....
i wanna shout hey long time no see how are you..
but i not dare...coz......huh...
i dont know...

i can see lyh bu shuang with me....its ok...
i just go see hp oni...is my target to own it...
lyh said alot...he say me rich lorr wan buy tht...
just say wan buy a hp ..can say tht people rich...
huh...
then he said tht he is not frm rich family....so he cnt buy it for me...
actually i din even ask him to buy also...huh...i noe u sayang me...but ..
if u think i look u for money than u shud leave me now....