01 March 2011

houseworks...

now i understand my mummy's feeling and the tiredness when doing all the houseworks by herself without the children's help....it is extremely tired like hell....
today my mum have to fetch my ah gong to hospital for kimotherapy & radiotheraphy at HUKM..
only left ah ma, issac and me at home...
i decided to wake up early to help and look around because i dont want ah ma feel tired...
eventually i cant wake up early but 11.30am it seems not that late guar....wink wink*...
took my shower and went to the dining hall to get some bread for breakfast...
after that, i grab all my dirty clothes from the basket to be wash with the help of washing machine... and some by hand wash...wink wink*
playing water with lil issac wong too...haha..he fell down ....

then i followed ah ma went out fetch my two lil sis.....
i take care issac in the car...
he was so excited and jumping in the car...hyper active dao...
while my head was spinning.......non stop

then i help ah ma cook dishes for dinner.....
issac slept....shhh*
lil siss doing homework and relaxing....

tired day....