15 April 2011

driving exams...




woke up early in the morning and prepared myself for driving tests....
waited him for so long...almost 2 hours plus to fetched me from desa...
huh...cant wait ...i wanna finished it by now if i could!!
around 1pm plus i reached IMKEDA....
he gives me practiced awhile...
after finished practicing , i went to the registration room and my no pendaftaran was number 7!
huh! so near...there were around 200-300 people were being tested by JPJ today....
oh gosh ......plus the weather was incredible hot
my first test was bahagian 2 (slope,parking,3 pt turn)
oh shit....i got the 1st round and i have to go in the car 1st. The others have to waited for theirs' turn
><
guess what!! i pass all the bahagian 2 in 4 minutes!
tht time i just concentrate on the formula tht i've learn and i dun bother people look at me!!
i just felt and senses the car's condition....
coz i was told by the people that the clutch is abit different than ur car tht u always practiced....
so u've to check ur car hw the clutch work...
huh.......anyway......
i PASS!!!!

NEXT...
was on the road!!!
oh gosh....i waited for 3 hours++
because the sesi 2 haven done yet...
they came from morning and waited until now....
we frm sesi 3 have to wait all the sesi 2 and sesi ulangan to finish 1st only reach our turn.....
i cant wait ed la!!!!! i want quickly finish it...
while waiting i got chat with some people there.....to release my stress and boredom ...
plus.....my hp's battery has run out!!! dulan le.....

about 6pm++ they called my name finally...
and my adrenaline nerve going to burst !!!
lucky i got a tuam! not s fierce otherwise the puan is like a female lion oni...
the tuan look at me and i look at him.....
dun bother him and i adjust my mirror etc...
he asked me "u are 93 means u r 18 now?"
i answered him "yes"...
why le? i dun look like 18 meh?? ??

then i strted my engine and huh..............jalan la....
rain heavily and damn jam,,,oh gosh.....the god is testing me too ><...
the tuan veri friendly...he asked me abt my spm results...and i answered him...^^
then he ask me my bm got what gred...
and i answered him i got an A+
he said u r a chinese but ur bm can score until this stage ...
then he asked me hw u studied?
tht time im so nervous and i answered him
"tatau"...
lol...what a silly ans i gave....
then he said u shud be study everyday right...
and i answered him " ye kot" ...>< nervous answer...haha
and....
i PASS on the road too!!
but i din felt anythg...coz im so tired!