18 April 2011

when is my turn?

everyone enrolled to the colleges or campuses tht they wanted ..
so when is my turn?
as we know the study fees is not cheap...
if u dun have 20k pls dont dream to study...
im not like others... im from a poor family....
my mum is a single mother.....i have a younger bro and 2 more younger siss...
is useless when i got excellent result fr my spm...
i still cant study...
colleges are just gvg away 10-30% scholarship only...
the more worst that i heard is from INTI coll ...they force me to enroll with them if not they wont gv me the scholarship for next intake...
my mum cant pay for my further study...
but...im not sad tht i was born in this family....
coz this family give me warmth and i have learned alot and i will continue learning....
being a eldest sis is not easy....
one day i've to take care my family and i hve support my bro and sis study fee too....
it is a big responsible for me..thus, i need to work hard!
im waiting jpa's scholarship offer letter now....
i went for the interview last thursday...
and this thg made me cant sleep and when i closed my eyes my mind keep flashing all the thgs!
i hope i can get it...i wouldnt mind if i got the offer to study in UK...although is a heavy thgs for me to leave my family, but one day i promise myself...i will come back and support this family...
holding a graduated law cert proudly.....aww...i dream so far....haha...