03 May 2011

darling birthday celebration...



1st of may 2011
it was ur bday....
i woke up late and i rush like hell...
went to ioi mall bought a present for u....
sorry i did it last minute coz i dont have free time to buy it...
bought a belt and a wallet frm larrie brand...
i duno its suits u anot...i hope u will like it...

u keep spam my cell phone...
but i deny to answer it...
if i pick p u will ask me this and that...
so i decided to deaf my ear...muahaha.....

run out from ioi to get the bus...
waw,,,,fee increase rm0.50...to kl sentral is rm 3...
talked to u on the hp is so dizzy....coz im standing...
and in front of me was a lady ...she advise me not to wear sexy clothes and beware of those bangla people...

reach kl sentral ....saw him waiting me at the bustop...
then we walk together to kl sentral ...bought tickets to klcc...
coz we wanna go aquaria and aquazone...

reach there i saw shwu sha...
and when on the way back i saw choi yee...

back to puchong...
we had our dinner at bbq plaza...(family set)

hope u enjoyed the day....