17 May 2011

day 1

woke up at 6am++
yoon hee is leaving today...
so i WENT oldtown and met him for the last time....
we lepak there for awhile
sending him to stadium kj with his bro sum hee and his mum today...
i keep tahan not to cry at home and in the car until i reach mcd
i cried....and when he reached he saw i crying...
that's is terrible....
i hope he can see me smile...
but i cant do it...im sorry darl

we ate breakfast together at oldtown...
after that we headed to stadium kj and reache bout 9am++ ...
we saw several tents there ...
yoon hee went there to register...

we found the bus...age 7776
this bus heading to
kem nilam ehsan mukim bidor...
he hugged me before he went up to the bus...
i wan to cry but i tahan oni...
he smsed me ....

the bus finally moving...
i wish the bus broke down...
i wish yh will come back to me and hug me agn...
however i just dreaming...
we got in to the car and waited the bus aside ...
hope can see him for the last time...
yeah we did...and i cried...when i turn my head at the back staring the bus...

i cried for the whole day ...
he reached there about 12.30++pm
hope he can take care himself inside....
dont worry me here...

I LOVE U YOON HEE...