11 May 2011

a day at ioi



i felt so great when i come back early today....
coz without worries and nagging from grandmum and mummy!
im so sorry to lyh coz i was late today....
he ord bought the movie's tickets and some snacks before i reached...
thankiu!
and my mood not that good coz my soul still on the bed...
huhuhu..im sorry...

fast 5 was awesome! a great movie! super nice!!
thx lyh for treating!
thx also for the lunch >kenny roger....
wanna advice you dont spend money once ur pocket is full!!
remember!!!

about the shoe....
is not worth it...
my flats still can wear...
so no need buy it first...
after all rosak only i will buy it...
so dun worry ya...
sorry make u so "mang" and "gek hei"

anyway thanx alot for today...
thx for willing to accompany me as u said it before u leave just now....
im sorry for today for hurting u ....
i duno where's my mood gone....