24 May 2011

day7

i din cried today
today the morning i wake up by mayfoon message
she told me about the enrolment
jeff willing to help and fetched me to inti subang
before i could make a move
my mum and my godmum fight again...
haiz...i cried a..
ixit very hard for me to study ?
i using my own money to study now...
always like tht always argue if talk about ALICIA'S STUDY!
im so sad,,,i keep tell myself not to give up...

jeff drove me to inti subang
weng yan was waiting me at the front gate..
im so appreciate to have frens like them around me and keep supporting me...
im so touched

i asked about the scholarship
is not wht i thought
it mess up my mind again
the classes started today
after i answered ur call
i tell myself not to register today
and think back agn
haiz...

but i thnk i have the ans ed..
hope u will support me...
crying for u now...
useless alicia ><