04 July 2011

3d





woke up and i realized that the sky was so bright...
i asked myself whether i was dreaming or in reality...
pull off the curtain and it is almost in the afternoon..
i looked at my clock and it is 12.oopm!!!
wht?? asking myself "why mum din wake me up to fetch gong gong",?
next...

i remembered someone dated me today...im so blur....
i quickly ran to the bathroom and prepared myself
for the date...

i reached there early!
waited for him .....
and i got scolded from him...
dont care la,,,im so hungry man...
so we planed to
ate GCB as our lunch!

after that we walked around...
here and there...there and here....
i was thinking all the ioi's shops worker could recognize us....
whatever la...

waiting the hall 2 lights on...
yeah! turned into blue...
abit excited coz i have never went for a 3d movie...
such a lamer and outdated!!!
whatever la...

awesome....the movie is nice....but i dont like the heroin!!
thanks to LOH YOON HEE for the treats!!
love u!!
nah the kiss....MUACK!