16 July 2011

working weeks.

woke up my bro around 5.24am and asked him to get prepared
followed by me,,,
DONE~
Woke up my godparents...
while waiting them
made morning coffee for them ...
then start the journey to TTDi taman rimba while my brother following "gou lou" for another event at mont kiara..
i worked from 8am-11am
this event held by standard chatered..
they are doing charity
many homes are invited
such as Nur Salam, Solehah, etc...
have fun with the kids...
really happy when seeing them smiling and laughing...
wondered if i can be like them ...
no need cares about those problems ...
let me talk about the taman rimba....
it is a nice place for jogs and cycle...
fresh air yet there are many mosquitoes inside seeking for human's bloods if u going there remember to bring along your insect repelleant..
nice place!!



headed to bukit jalil for the second job and also under standard chattered company...doing the same job again which means paint their face!!
all the people there so high singging "you never walk alone "
all the people most of them requested to paint liverbird on thier face..
look cool my drawing( perasan)
will show u once i got the picture
because the pics is in my
godmother's camera...


next will be chelsea...
im not around...
going to terengganu for a family day event
at tasik kenyir
see trganu-ians soon...
bye bye kl....