15 December 2011

what happened?

hey? what happened man?
i did anything wrong?
if my part wrong then tell me la
i will correct it
did u need to tell people that you're doing for my part?
if wrong then tell me la...
or u don't believe my ans?
i noe im stupid i cant get the ques correct...

finish the assignment didn't even show me or let me know..
did u know how sad am i?
am i one of your groupmate?
or im just an additional name for the assignment???

hey u !
i know that you like her
and treated her as your princess
do u really need
to hurt a friend's feeling just because to prove that you're standing her side?
ur words keep on hurting me ,,,
did u purposely wanna said it out
so that i know that she didnt sleep at all
for the assignment?
ixit a need???????
i didnt notice that u so keep in mind about my conversation so CLEARLY that i had a sleep yesterday...
so what??? no one inform a thg about tht assignment...

i've show both of u the acc slide
even u didnt ask for it...
i still show u all...


if i did anything wrong . . . . i apologize
and i noe im so STUPID tht i cant do the question correctly
sorry ,, im stupid ....