09 March 2012

march babies= me too!

happy birthday to

  • fang xian
  • mindy tan
  • angelina liaw
  • sum calvin
  • voon kong
  • chin poh
  • KHYE YENG
  • may hoon
  • kar leng
  • ?


and to myself.... ^^v

one of my best friend is currently at kampar now...
which means i cant celebrate with her... ermmmm its OK ... i understand that she is having her test nowadays... even her birthday also we cnt celebrate together as she is having her test and a lot of assign's to hand in , , , i felt damn guilty that im not able to skype with her as we planned due to my busy life on BE project...luckily she understood and her kampar's friends did celebrate for her.... unlike me.... got friendssssss but..... haiz... all just like HI BYE friends only. . . .

so on 16 march what i expect is i have to be alone in the morning after lecture while waiting my boyfriend to finish his advanced function test!
i will not blame him but will wait for him even thAt day is a great day for me... ^^v dont worry darl... do ur best k!
just, i have no idea where should i go after law lecture.. GYM? LIBRARY?
HOME? SUNWAY?

I don't have the answer yet ... me is still me which i will found out the answer until the very last minute....L.O.L

what i should do to pamper myself on that day? shop till drop? LOL.. my wardrobe is full of clothes which i cant describe how packed it is.... maybe v a picture??? owhh definately NOOO! tsk tsk