27 April 2010

panadol!

Today morning i went into the class late....
so i abit blur about what was teacher teaching...
out of sudden,teacher ask me, naiem , aida and sook ling follow her to the staircase and memorize what she gave... after we memorize she asked us go back to the class and explain to your own group about what u had read .... sounds weird but it's interesting.......


afta economy lesson,my whole body felt very warm.....but i felt cold ......
maya saids thats im having fever,,,,,huhu.....
recess time, i din even go duty,,,stay in the class n sleep....
after recess finished....sze wei came and ask my condition.....
she gave me a active fast panadol....and i quickly swallow it and sleep back....

afta 30 minutes....i become the talkative lisher back!!!
haha
thx sze wei for your kindness

today went his home again.....
he help me massage my body.....
now my body not so tired like previous...
thx to him!!!

on the way went tuition that time... i saw brenda,pei wen and yy... suddenly they called him jie fu.... zha dao lo.... tmrow u all sure go heaven!!!

sport's day is on tommorow.....abit nervous.....hope this year the 1st place is belong to KRS again.....