29 May 2010

a day without planing...







Today woke up very late....he woke me up.....i damn sorry to him....i sleep loke a pig..did not realize his sms-es and called..... im too tired with my daily task le...i still have 4 more papers to be seat....after that paper....i can scream like hell in the class...
acc i dont know why we still have to answers those papers since the tips for every paper is available by everyone.....sucks la....


Actually today my whole family is invited by my kaima to go his home..i was waiting in the room to be tell what time we should go there...after an hour..no one has came....my temper is increasing...and i decided to took my bath and i went down to ask what happend....
my grndma aid that we are not going ord...they din even tell me anything....since they know this yesterday night....nvm la....its ok....

I did not have the mood to stay at home...so i take advantage to tell my mummy that i wan go out....she not dare to say NO! she know what will happend if she does not wanna let me go out....
so i ask B out .....

we reached midvaley about 2.50+ pm...then we go seek for the any movie to be watch....but then the cinema full of people.....then we went to garden and meet brenda xin yee and haha....kyn(not the real name) then we went to signature...unfortunately, the time is not suitable..

He then brought me to sunway to eat pan mee( my favourite)...unfortunately again....the pan mee restaurant no more le...haha...its ok ...i very appreciate it!! thx!!!


then we moved to a chinese restaurant..( oh my god....what is the name ed ar...) then we ordered two steam rice and a soya bean and a milk shake longan....taste nice ....not bad larrr....

then we went to TGV...is look around la....no movie can be seen also......damn....nvm next day la.....

then we round the whole sunway pyramid.....
we just went in and out from the shop...because nothing to buy also...
then we went to gasoline for dinner....
we had a great time there.......
we laugh....we talk...
i feel tired with happiness
haha.....well pig ma......
haha

i slept on his shoulder in the bus
he sent me home until tesco puchong.....
a great day with him.....
love u so much...
i dont want to lose the person that u love for second time......
please dun repeat this incident in my life....
dont ever leave me pls...
i need you
and
i love you...

im so sorry about yesterday night...
i dont know i did not on back my hp...
and i did not realize when i on it back..
really sleep like a pig ed
damn sorry ...