03 July 2010

someone.....please ...i need someone to hear my outcry.....am i a person thy dun hv any feeling? do i love my family? do i love him? do i love myself? am i a cruel person? i duno wht should i do... i pass my study...i failed for my life....what should i do? commit suicide? just forget about study? i just care for others....but do they know it? friends? boyfriends? or family? none from u all....i just know hug my pillow and hear my outcry....i noe...im stupid tht i talk to the pillow...but .....it is better then tak to them.....i always wrong....but i din mean tht i always win....
oh god.....i duno wht hpnd to me this year.....can i turn back the time? stupid alicia....of coz no.....wht can i do is just let it be..... god,, pls gv me the strength to obtain each obtacles tht fall on my faith..