06 August 2010

An Argument

today i argue v my grandmother
she misunderstood me
i din being selfish
just i don't want u to feel difficult or tired
i just think of the family and the expenditure
but...
what u had think really opposite of my mind
when i explain, u said i fight back
oh god...take me to my father if u could
i want to tell my dad that i really dun understand what the family wants
i'm just think for the people surround me who i love and appreciated
it seems all turn up side down.....
i don't know until when i can stand for this situation....
gv me the strength....i don't want easily give up...
i don't care what she wanna think about me.. is enough for me to know what i'm doing ...i don't wan anyone to know or care also.....
since that stupid aunty told those story to my grand mum....the ways she treat me is totally different now....what i can do is.....my SPM result must STRAIGHT A'S to prove that nothing can give effect on me!!