14 December 2010

love story??? no... a sad story..

ask me out yesterday...but the way he said very hurt...
.ask me out then say nvm u can stay at home too....
what does it means????? swt!

then today actually wanna accompany him....but it is too early...mum sure dont let me. so decided to wake up and pei him.....aiyarrr....i wake up tht time is 10.00am++ ....so pig ==..sumore no electric because the tnb fixing and wiring......SO HOT MAN~ im a BBQ ed tht time....they informed us earlier ed! i tot not real one.....lolx

erm...actually i wan out...but seems he gv me a hint yesterday so i refuse it... but today he asked me out again....then i mai asked mum and granny lo......granny talked alot only let me out...plus,my home no electricity......but thts not a main point also...thinking to eat sushi...and wanna see the centre court of the mid valley..this year my christmas spoiled because of SPM!!
i got 1 more to go....ECONOMY!! duno wht is all about ....peace ^^

haiz......i waiting him to say somethg....but he did not...keep silence and chat others....im so hot man!! cnt u understand wht i want!!! is ok....no one will knows wht people thinking about also.....until i asked him..he said he is going on tmro.....i was like fcuk the world!!! awryte told my mum din go ler....stay at home bbq together la....lolx....home sweet home!! love my family...

open econs book.....guess wht...i keep yawning....mybe the pressure haven arrive and push me to study!!! weeeheee!! anyone studied???? hope u all wont be like me la...lolx....
use digi numb to online fb.....lie on the bed..ah gong said upstairs is more windy...i agreed with him!!! about 3pm++ electric sudah mari!! weehee....on my lappy and play fb.....chat v jensen...he said wanna treat me eat secret recipe on my birthday!!!! i asked him better hold the promise!!! my birthday tht day might be taking SPM result....walao....i hope i will get a good result...and gv a suprise on that day!!!! weehee!!

lisher jia u la....dun think others ed........
good luck to my frens!!