22 December 2010

wa..haha.....





woke up around 1o++am.then i......
online!!bath!!!dressup!! & out!!!

took U70 bus fro
m batu lapan school to mid around 12pm.
because bro wanna buy his school books.
while waiting bus..sms-ing with the one..
stomach not feeling well
in the bus..got one chinese guy look at me like wanna eat me..
i keep turn here and there because not comfortable...
the one called me when im goin to reach...
that fella also stop at mid...
he followed me from the back....
walao ..my heart keep jumping!
i step on his tails ar???
or he is my bro de fren???
whatever la....i keep walking until he dissapear
feel relieve until i saw the one...
suddenly tht fella appear saw me and the one....
"EI ..SEI ZAI POU...NO NEED SEE PEOPLE WITH THAT EY
E SIGHT GEH"
wanna scold him..but..nvm la....

the one treat me eat baskin robbin...
received khye yeng geh sms...
we planned to meet at redbox....
after met we go in lu,,,,,,,,,
feel damn pain ar stomach!!!
make me sing badly.....
huh!!! TAHAN!!!
then xbole tahan liau...the one ordered a hot mocha for me!! to relieve the pain!!
felt better...

after k-ok, we all went gaigai
..
the weng yan damn funny keep talk nonsense....
after tht we snap some pic at the centre court...
around 5pm we san cheung...

me and yh went ioi watch tron....
haha...quite funny la tht movie..(not a funny movie)
just i felt it!!

love him <3