23 April 2011

anugerah cemerlang 2011

dars< my mummy>
contents:
domino's rm50 express card
domino's cert
domino's set meal voucher
spm school cert
plag by school
an envolope contains rm80


beginning of the story!
pon pon...and the invitation's letter came..
open and read it up......was an invitation to anugerah cemerlang day!

date: 23rd april 2011
venue: dewan smk tp..
time: 9.30am.

i drove my sis and bro to school then straight away from batu lapan went to pj and reach sentosa about 8am. see the time so early so my grandmother suggested us to eat breakfast before we go!

about 9.0am ++ we start our journey to TP
i drove up and parked inside the school...
tht time canteen got so many teachers eating their breakfast....
haiyo so malu....><

before going up to the hall.. we visited the toilet...huahua....
while waiting the parents to fill in the hall.. we have some photo shooting near bio lab..
then about 10am++ all the parents came.....

my angka giliran was number 8! lol macam post office..haha...
sit beside naiem & darshvini...and next to her is sharon
talked non stop....
we make silly jokes and talk nonsenses..aaha....coz the speech is too bored..lol...

aww...is our turn....
haha im the number 8 to go up!!
oh no whole body shivering...so long din go on top of the stage ed...
haha told myself relax and took a long breathe...
while waiting my turn...puan kohila said she like my make up....walao....just the eyeliner oni i put...wht so diff? she said tht she cant recognize me if no one tell her tht im alicia...i was like ><""
haha puan yvonne & puan asma pulak asked me about nails....lol...
anyway I've fun today with awesome people!