09 April 2011

the status of my life


I just left one more step to become a lawyer..
the god seems can hear my outcry
my ambition actually is to become a lawyer...
because of crisis of income so i have to give up this ambition and choose to become a businesswoman... no harm actually when choosing this course unless u r a lazy pig! dun hope so much even u are study in a good course if you are a lazy pig..

i got shortlisted in the jpa's scholar
ship!
congratz me? i also dont knowv should be feel happy or sad....
actually both la....
im happy because i can do the course that i want !! to become a famous lawyer one day!
at the same time im sad coz i dont want leave my family and my boyfie....<3
my mom asking me to stay in malaysia and ask me study in a local college or uni...
i understand her feeling..not because she miss me is because this family need me...
my mum need me to support her! plu
s she wan me to teach my bro ans sis in study and to become a better person...i didnt claim that im the best one and they have to be like me just as a sister i got the responsible to take care of them...

my interview is on next thursday....
and my driving test is on the next day....
oh gosh,,,, all important task u put it together and make me damn scared of it now...
i have to prepare two different things together...
i have to be brave to face all this....and ya...CONFIDENT as well ...
without this i sure will fail....
seriously i dont know fail feeling is how....
thus i have to face all this bravely and confidently because what i want is PASS!