17 April 2010

Camp Rock Prs...

PRS camp was DONE! Next is for KRS camp.....lastly is sports day!!!
After all i can start revise for my setara exam....especiallly for add maths....i din even understand what teacher teaching in the class... I keep yawning while she is teaching infront..
i duno why i can concerntrate on sej more than add maths.

skip...

today was the day......
i finally make the decision n it was fair!
i went to tuition 1st then only went to school!
haha...lucky teacher understand my situation...
he accompany me until school
if with out him i duno wat should i do...
but pui li was there too..
i don't know she take the same bus to gasing...
if i know ealier...i will ask him stay at home n REST!!
he is insufficient of sleep even for rest!!
this morning before i went to AC he accompany me eat pan mee...
im so touchfull for what he had done to me..
thanks darling...u r sweet enuf....ILY~