18 April 2010

loving day...

woke up at 9am..
text him straight away..
i can feel tat he damn happy...
duno why...

then i fai fai go iron my school uniform...
b4 tat i on my laptop n sgn in fb n msn...
then i go prepare for an important outing! v him!!
i duno wht to wear o....i so dumb in making decision...
finally i choose the black one...


mummy send me to the bus stop
i take u69 from tesco to kl sentral...
in the bus the guy beside me i can feel that my phone i damn annoying...coz keep ringging...
he reach there 1st,,,
he waited me to arrived...
then we together buy ticket to imbi to sg wang and times square....
then we go klcc past by using the way to pavillion....
not bad o~ i still rember the road to there....
then we went in pc fair....
then we had our lunch at a&w...
i accidently n i now oni noe tat im eating beef!!!
omg....
haiz....forgive me god!


come back ioi with him..
btw i saw a senior ......v her bf...
then we had our dinner at ioi..pizza hut
b4 we went there i brought him to bouleverd...
haha,,,funny things happened
!!!!
i love like helll


come bck home had a word war v family....



darling i love u tight!!!!