22 April 2010

Tears..

This whole week i can name it as a evil week for me...the bad luck keep comes against me..i asked myself why those things will happend? he told me that "paper can wrapped the fire"..
but i believe myself that impossible is NOTHING!!!

Im quite not feeling veri well....mybe its lack of rest, keep stressing myself with homework and also for planning activities n meeting for my clubs...addition, The Sport's day is just around the corner...i need practice them for marching competition so that this year we will win again!!

i fight v the head prefect yesterday...she is reli not fair n square! she asked the student and the prefect change uniform in a rude way!!
the rest of the heads running to the class n quickly changed their clothes to escape from scolded by her!! meanwhile the student and the prefect (included me) with PJK shirt were standing infront of the office and scold by her!
acc,puan chong said no need to changed because we had to attend the talks at the hall!!
wat to do...we had to follow her way!!

im a useless gf!!
i din even understand him...
mybe i have the minor time on him.
i keep spending my major time on myself
why im o selfish!!
i hope he wont feel that im escaping frm him!!
I DIN EVER MEAN TAT ALSO!
im just busy v my stuff...
im sorry...
again tis word!!!
i hate myself!!!!

sucks!!!!