08 May 2010

Happy mother's day

Sleppy o~ no mood o~
Haiz...Im too stuborn lo....yesterday night force myself to sleep but i cant do it....
So i decided to watch 'hai pai tiang xin' until i felt tired. The drama is so touching...My tears keep drop from episode 4-11.. Tonight plan to watch it until finish! but i feel sleepy andn tired lerh...
in the morning woke up at 6coz need to attend tuiton for sc and acc...sc still ok la, can understand...but acc was totally sucks!! i think i need to work hard ler..seems that exam is just around the corner!! my homework keep pending...i dont know how to find the time for revision... haiz... then,after tuition i went to popular for 'shuang' oni acc by Khye Yeng cause she knows im alone that time.
KHYE YENG! She is my bestie frenzz since form 1!! I like her so much!! (as a friend la). She helped me alot! Whenever i having some problem, she sure will lend her ear for me,help me,teach me and support me.. She understand me very well!! Hope our friendship is endless!!


yeah ...today after tuition went to kaima house to celebrate mother's day!! i bought a cake from bakery cottage for the mothers to blow up !!haha... mummy>happy mother's day!! i love u so much....i know sometimes im too rude towards you..hope you will forgive me...thanks alot for what you have done for me!! kaima> your presence in my life makes me feel the love of a mother towards the children...although im just ur goddaughter but u treat me more than what it is....mama> i love u..u accompany me everyday to school since i was in a kindergarden until now....u r the one who know me better...my life n my school life!! hope u longlife!!!



Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies!! your sacrifice and love are something that no one can describe it!