06 May 2010

SUCKS AND IDK

I hope i can discharge today...hospital life is sucks !
the food is tasteless! lucky my darling visited me n bought me some tidbits!
that's better!! i noe i like to eat...whatever condition that i having also my appetite still on!
(think so) the nurse have stopped my drips! feeling good now...but hope that they wont come and take my blood again...

oh ya.....almost forgot...my neighbour was my classmate's mother .she gave me a big shocked when she saids that her daughter is savisha! haha....so incidentally......

the 4th day im being warded here....and he had came n visted me for 3 days...i feel like wanna hug him tightly....but....when he ask too much....i cant do it....dont know why
darl ar....the more u ask .....the more shy i will have....please la....

trust me that i love you......but dont force me say outla ...because everytime i meet u or miss you i will keep saying that 3 words deeply inside my heart!

muack!