15 July 2010

PLKN

I was sleeping in the car today b4 going in to school....out of sudden my grandma wake me up and told me tht PLKN lists will be release on tommorow....my heart had made a conclusion ...tht i will be going since im the 1st child in the family...and my darling wont go since his bro went b4...
my class worried all the time about the results.... haiz.....phycho people mind la....

after i came back from school i wanted to inform my darling about this....b4 i could do this...my grndma ask me a question about fb pics ,.....haiz......i answered politely....she keep quiet...
i noe she does not want me to be a bad girl....she wants me to have a better life..without regret anythings...a succes huamn in the world...thx nanny...i love and appreciate u....but i noe wht am i duin ryte now.....trust me...


haha ...i xsempat tell darl....he inform me 1st....he damn moody.....
i told him to be cool...just 3 months not three years....
then we fall aslept...

he woke me up......
then i on laptop back....
nowadays damn diffcult to online,,,,,server down,,,,,mybe P1WiMAX is not a good broadband,,,,dun ever apply with them,,,,,
success after a 100x of failure i saw carmen wall post......she knews the result of plkn.....so i decided to asked her hw she knew it....since tht websites does not post any results yet....despite ...i rather duno the result thn know it....

he had been choosen....but im not,,,,,my conclusion terbalik ed...
i damn sad v the result.....why he had been choosen? my mood status automatically turns moody.....im speechless...it is just like the lightning passed in front of me.....i felt like wanna hug him tht time.....i just can express here....im sorry....i hope we will make it....
my mission is focus in my spm 1st...others..i will try my best to forget it for a moment....