05 January 2011

3 things to blog!!

yeah....i got many things to say here.......


christmas day!!
i went to mid valley with family......
we shoping until half way then go back because too many people...its hard for us to shop.we decided go back.

one day after christmas..
is god grandmother birthday..
we celebrate it at my godparent's resident..
was her 1st time celebrate her birthday with us..
i can see she is happy...
i bought a cake and a cake for her...hope she like it....






last 4 days to the year end...
SUNWAY LAGOON!!!
yeah.....
me,darling,sze wei and ee teng went in the lagoon excitedly..
huh...although it was a tiring day....but i wont forget the day....
we play until crazy...chit chat non stop..^^
the sad thgs was szewei and ee teng have to leave early....
its ok...i also can enjoy my time with my love one....
we went out frm lagoon at around 7pm...
i have to waited 15 mins to get a bathroom...
pity my ling need wait me outside....
then we headed to sunway pyramid for dinner...
we chose to eat at toilet concept..
the food not bad la...can give 6/10...hehe