24 January 2011

spaghetti

today is the last week working at girls and miss whatever...
coz i leave the job is bcoz i need off for CNY and spend my time with my darling....
on the other hands i want to learn drive plus i need spend my time with my siblings too...

i wont forget today......
as usual i worked for noon shift today.....
chat v onn yee and shey lin....
about ghost story....
very scary o...about ioi mall.....
then my darling yh came and cooked spaghetti for me....
i feel like....
omg....why did he did this to me...yesterday i just joking oni larr!!
i dunwan to scold....i noe he very sayang me....
wht i can say is...THANK YOU DARLING!! i enjoyed ur cooked very much.....
if can i wan for the next plate ler....
then we eat ice cream at tutti fruit.....
shit la!! i take so much.....thought tht it wont be so expansive.....
i rather eat baskin robbin.....1312..hehe
i dunwan him to waste money.....i just want him to buy some clothes for cny.....
darling...thx for today......hug hug!!!