25 January 2011

im counting down for CNY!!!
going genting with godparents, shey lin and yh.....and mybe hkl....
mood:excited!!!!!
but this year CNY like diam diam only.....hate it la....
today is the last day for me to face the senior supervisor ...(ah mi)
she today gave us many works.....
i dont mind u gave me work to do....but...
when i doing the work ....can u dont kacau us anot? u make us feel dizzy and messy ....
today the new staff entered....wai yan taught her and we introduced ourself....
she quite nice but her name is weird....OMM YIN!
1st time i heard this kind of name...
thank god my daddy gv me a nice name!!!
ah mi keep disturbing us when we working......sakai lar....
today tapao mcd agn and eat in the store room.....feel release with the tiredness
wanna find office job now....no more sales assit!
but i have to concentrate on my driving class
after CNY! mood= bit scared....but onn yee told me must relax yourself!!