23 March 2011

i wanna shout!!!





yeah....today spm result release!
walao when my mom drrve me to school tht time my hearbeat beating so hard...
i cant brea
the le......CPR pls....

reach there about 10.30am when i got down frm the
car, uvhisha shouted my name ....><
all the people noe m
y name ed....sakai one....
lepak with dacu and uvi at TBB thn went up to block b and lepak....
after that we all called up to the dewan......omg.....i was like huh......shivering non stop...

skip skip all nonsense.....straight to the point...
we waiting all form 5 and ex-form 5 stud fill in the hall
thn puan marina started w
ith her speech....
then followed by t
he new headmistr
ess datin wht jor ar??><

jeng jeng jeng......
the top scorer teacher will announc
e their to
the stage...
while below 7a's teacher will give by class....

teacher announcing 7a's stud...
then 8a'
s stu
d....
dont have my name ><
then i started ask puan che rohmah ed:"cikgu saya nak slip saya ....bagi la cikgu,,..tak boleh tunggu dah"...
then teacher replied me:"sabar la alicia....t
gu kejap nak habis da...."
then i said "ok lo
"...
then teacher said:"nama kamu ta
k ada kat sini "...
omgee.....my heart saying tht it is impossible!!! tak kan la 9a's....

mana tau my name announced.....
huh i wanna scream ed...but so many people so
i maintain my high feeling..shy shy....lolx...

interviewed by the "sidang redaksi" team.....they took my pic also....eeee ><
i wanna buy the magazine can m
a?....lolx...

oh ya..so happy today coz some of my friends gave me belated birthday present...
^^
thz darling . thx sze wei . thx uvhisha . th
x wy too(last tue u gave me)
thx thx
thx
.....<
3

thx to all my teachers....my ac teachers....my friends...
my FAMILY ... my DARLING... and the G
OD!! thx to daddy
to....muackz......
thx for yoon hee for acc me t
o mid and belanja me sushi!!
thx yee lein for drop by me.....

congratz to all my friends with their goo
d results.......gambahteh for ur future now!!


did my nails too....lolx.....