06 April 2011

college hunting

around 10.30 plus i woke up
and straight away on my lappy...to check out my fb's notifications
then suddenly felix called me and suddenly chged the plan .Actually he coming to fetch me around 2pm today to survey colleges and courses and sent me to TP to get a confirmation cop from teacher....
around 1130 he waited me at tesco then we headed to TP...
then we strt our college hunting . 1st we went UTAR...
once i got out frm the car i saw khye yeng waited me at the main door....haha...
she look so cute v formal wears

then we headed to inti ...
we got lost...haha..... plus it was a heavy rain tht time....haiz.....


then after inti he dropped me at central and i dated yh to ioi mall
we watch dont go break my heart....in the movie i voted daniel wu will gt tht lady and he voted louis ... finally.....(watch urself) hehe...

then we went to sushi king ....we play the wasabi...my tears halfway wanna drop....
haiz....dun play ed la k.....sakit hidung le...
anyway ..i have a nice day...
thx felix....
muacks yh...love u much...<3