15 March 2011

my birthday eve...


captured by : yoon hee via ip3

today wake up at 11.30, i din sms him coz i might busy after that...i wash my face and brush my teeth then i take all my dirty clothes to the washing mechine...as usual the clothes tht colour can come out i will wash with hand...besides i can exercise my body while doing this...^^..i washed my carpet and my school bag too....tired and thirsty


after finished..i quickly go take my shower and i saw my hp got 3 misscalls...is you ..aha..sorry la...i din let u noe i wake up..i dont want damdai u after i sms you....so we chat via on9...oh no...my stomach playing hardrock ...after i told him and he told me wht we have done...i run down and have my breaklunch....apa itu? breakfast+lunch la....hehe


then i dont today wanna go oldtown anot....coz my body reli not feeling well....then bn & mayfoon aked wanna go play pool anot...so i decide to follow them ...with you la...sor lou....(jahatnya)

we reached there about 4 i think....yh asked me to open next table..i agreed....got one black man keep peeping us...suddenly come infront me when i wanna smash tht ball....fuck you...what u want la...he asked me continue play....fucker la......


i asked yh to end the game...feel like not playing coz of tht bloody hell....go bang wall la...
then i just chat and see them play...fun and chee gek.....then bn ask me one team v yh to beat them ....me+yh vs bn+mf..

after finished playing actually after the game me and yh plan to eat bbq plaza at ioi mall...
feel so sorry i din accpet mf and bn invitation to eat together....sorry o...hen dui bi chi...

reach ioi around 6++pm we str8 away go in bbq plaza coz we are hungry !!
spend 2 hours there ...always like tht....as usual we order family sets....imagine we two people eat tht set....pao dou sei le......unlucky my pain comes and attack me agn...i cant stnd for it....its pain....dont know when give birth tht time got pain until like this bor....
he keep make me laugh ...haha...but when i laugh i will feel pain....sorry darl....nt i dont want u make me laugh....i noe u funny...but hor...i really pain...i can see you worry ..u keep eat as fast as u can...im sorry darl....

he brought me to secret recipe....he bought a slice a cake for me....with candle haha..sing birthday song to me and then ask me make a wish ..
he saids if he today din buy a cake for me he want change his surname to my surname...haha.....so stupid le.....

what i can say is....today very happy spending my time with them .....
thx LOH YOON HEE for giving me this meaningful day....
thx for planing those plan for my birthday.....
thx for my friends who willing to follow his plan....i very gam dong....
but im sorry i cant do it on tomorrow ...coz my family celebrating with me..
i LOVE you all..tor che...