16 March 2011

im 18!!





yeah....im 18teen now!! haha...
doesnt mean i can smoke or go clubing...
just i wish i can have a mature mind and mature idea.....
i wish i can get a good result for my spm...
i wish i will set free from the pain...
i wish ah gong can be better...
i wish my family all stay healthy...
i wish my family will happy go lucky always...
i wish all my friend will be friend forever v me..
i wish yh and his family live happy forever...
waw.....im so greedy ar...
sometimes... the feeling control me....not i control the feeling....haha...
sometimes i very blur too...i hope i can be a strong girl from this second...
and yea...i will reduce to care about people feeling....i will care more about my feeling!!
is damn hurt when i care about them but they dont know what i feel.......
from now on...I DONT CARE,....AND WHATEVER.....I JUST do WHAT I WANT...
doesnt mean i selfish k,,,, just im tired being like this.......


yeah!! thx to my family for celebrating this meaningful birthday v me!!!
hardly to celebrate with u all on the real date...

thx to ah ma coz she cook mee suah for my breakfast...
thx ah mi for the japanese chocolate cake....
tha ah gong for the smiling birthday wish...
thx danny ,alison and crystal for the crazy wish.....and the birthday present....
thx kaima for the spaghetti, briyani rice,roast chicken,salad, etc... u cooked...
thx kaiyeah for willing to come here to celbrate v me....

thx to mr.rc for the wish.....
thx to yh's mum for the wish...

thx daddy ...i can feel u beside me.....and be with me always yeah...

im appreciated to have a family like u all....

BIG HUG AND MUACK!!!