30 May 2011

day 14

today went inti again...
and i only can refund rm 900++
rm 400 gone le...pain*
nvrm la i take it as a expansive lesson!
better than none!
hopefully they will bank in the money to my account as soon as possible...

tomorrow need to go my kaima's place
and fill in the taylor 'sform
if they call me then i will go taylor with kaiyeh's
to talk to the datuk
so scary ...hope i can do it

this month i faced alot of critical problems
and i have learned not to lean on people so much..or anymore?
i told myself that i can do it without you...
yeah finally i can do it...but there is still many
challenging days and obtacles coming day by day...
but i hope that there is not a problem for me...
bcoz i trust myself i can do it.....

the 14 days without him beside me...
but i noe he is always inside my heart...
and hear my outcry ...
thnking of u every night ...
praying for ur safety...
hope u can take care urself....
LOVE YOU