31 May 2011

day 15

drove my family to desa today..
to settle my taylor's scholarship application..
done with all the things and now waiting for their call..
for interview! scarry need to wear formal again..
if i success la...

went to tesco at old klang road
not that big because the hypermarket is at basement
yh called me...i answered but we din talked so much as i with my family
feel so sorry to him
but actually i waiting him to call

after finished shopped
we went over time and have our dinner
the environment and interior design is quite nice
had some beer and pork there
and the beer quite unique coz it was not undergoing a fermentation process
quite nice to drink and i feel a bit high
haha but i still can drive back home...no worry im safe!

miss yoon hee very much
i worry him...
hope he will recover soon...
luckily u called me just now if not...
i will be crying like hell....