19 May 2011

day 3


miss u so much

im so miss u ...
i followed the sir to the MCA person...
tmro i will going with the sir to ampang (MCA HQ) there and and send the appeal letter...
now hits story is mca going to make a complaint to our pm ABT JPA
im so scared of tmro...
i thnk i can do it,,,
the sir ask me to find a college to enroll 1st...while waiting the appeal
but i told him tht the intake is not now...
but again i need to register fast to grab the scholarship...
i might choose inti...
reasonnable for me...and cheap!
i miss u here...u noe ma???
i hope u will fine there...
i keep try to hide my feelings...
but i cant
luckily kelly and khye yeng helps me...
jeff,alan,nicholas,esther....
all supporting me...
im so selfish...
i keep fail...
and din listen to them...
im so sorry to them...

u noe hw stupid am i...
i scare of eating...
when i eat..i will cry...
when i sleep i will cry
after asleep then wake up agn and see hp see got ur msg anot..
when dun have it...i will cry until i asleep..
when i bath....i will cry too,,,,
i bath with my tears,,,
its so pain...
it painful than a knife stuck in my heart..
can u come back to me...
oh...i just dreaming,,, i noe u cnt....
im sorry i keep lie u tht im okay and i gpt sleep..and i din cry..
i just dunwan u too worry...

darling....baby miss u and love u forever...
MUACKS ANG HUGS TIGHT!