20 May 2011

day 4

this card made by him before he leave ns..

ystdy nite until morn
my stomach pain...
killing me again...
very pain...
and i keep complain to u ...

8am go prepare myself to go out v the sir
to MCA HQ to appeal the jpa things...
i just appeal la...
but i dont put my hope on government ed...

i drove my bro and mum to oldtown today ...
then i drive myself to pick up khye yeng
she pei me go TP...
i success jual my uniform ed..
then we go oldtown mcd to wait weng yan

we chat and laugh..
but they duno tht i wan cry..
i keep tahan oni...
but ky said she can see it...

i keep seeing my hp
wish u will call me...
but u din...
i still hoping for the evening call
wish u to say tht u miss me and u love me...
coz i damn miss u ,,,
and i love u darl...
i everyday hope miracle can happen...
u can come back and hug me now...
i thnk i shud stop hoping tht u will get u hp back...
good night darl....take good care